Here are a few reasons why we differ from other construction and remodeling firms:
- We listen. We hear your needs and desires and we try to satisfy your every request.
- We help. We are always happy to answer your questions and to help you understand the building process.
- We keep our promises. When we tell you a completion date, we mean it.
- We give you more than you would expect. We offer many perks, such as free delivery for appliances and professional cleaning services at the end of the project.
- We save you money. Working exclusively with a network of trusted wholesalers, we get great deals on building material and supplies. We purchase in bulk and are able to further reduce costs.
These are just a few reasons why our customer service is considered outstanding and our clients refer us to family and friends.
“I was referred to Eric at Caliwood by a friend and let me tell you he is the real deal. He went above and beyond what he said he was gonna do and believe it or not he finished 5 days ahead of schedule. The job was a 3,000 sqft home to be remodeled. He ripped out floor tile, leveled the very uneven floors and even closed off some walls for me. He installed the most beautiful 7″ oak floors for us. Remodeled our kitchen (refaced cabinets and new ceaser stone countertops), painted the whole house. His job is clean!!!! Very accommodating and would never say no. Damn nice guy with a great crew.
I have already sent him to a few family members and they were also happy too!
Thx Eric! Get ready to do my office!! Customer for life.”
– Donny E., Studio City
“Eric and his crew did an absolutely amazing job installing new flooring, wood & Tile in my newly remodeled 4500 sq ft home. They remodeled 3 bathrooms and updated all the electrical in the home. The kitchen included new custom cabinets and ceaser stone countertops. The entire team was extremely professional. Eric went above and beyond to ensure I was happy. I had a great experience and very happy with end result. Eric and his crew are awesome people to work with! I would recommend them to anyone.”
– Ksenia C., Brentwood
“Eric is by far one of the best guys we’ve worked with during our current “project” homes. He has been fantastic, professional, clean, and helpful – everything one would want in the company that will be in their home!! We have used him twice now and it’s been truly a pleasure each time. I’m about to have him back out for one more job and then we’re off to the next project. I value his opinion and thoughtfulness as to what will work best…
I’m looking forward to many years of “projects” with Eric and his team.”
Christina B. – Designer